PetSilver Respiratory Solution with Chelated Silver for Cats and Dogs, Gentle Allergen Free Formula, Use with Nebulizer or Syringe, Fragrance and Flavor Free, 16 oz.
- EFFECTIVE - PetSilver's Respiratory solution helps to relieve the effects of lung and respiratory tract inflammation, and infections -- naturally. Silver can aid in reducing sneezing, loosen expectorant and chesty canine bark, and calming the cough enough to breathe. Helps reduce healing time when used regularly. Exact time to see measurable benefit will vary between animal type, but you should experience results within a few days.
- EASY TO USE - This silver respiratory solution is easy to use. Add the solution to a medicine nebulizer per its instructions. Gently secure your cat or dog. Hold nebulizer mask covering the nose and mouth. Allow nebulizer to cycle through entire process. If your pet will not tolerate a nebulizer, use a syringe and insert the solution into the mouth, or spray to coat the throat. Chronic conditions may require regular treatment, or in combination with your veterinarian's prescribed treatment.
- SAFE - PetSilver products are designed to be safe for all animals. Minimal ingredients means minimal interactions. There are no artificial flavors or perfumes, no preservatives or filler ingredients that may cause a reaction. The ingredients are Chelated Silver and distilled water only.
- ALL NATURAL - It is a comfort to have an all natural solution for your pets. Silver is a natural ingredient that has been used to aid in healing for hundreds of years. PetSilver Respiratory Solution contains Chelated silver which are silver ions are bonded to nonmetallic ions for even distribution throughout the solution. This bonding helps increase product efficacy of the solution to aid in healing of ailments.
- MADE IN THE USA - PetSilver proudly sources and manufactures all products in the USA. You can trust what you are giving your pet - because we are giving it to our pets! Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We are only happy when you and your fur babies are happy!
Indications for Use:
To relieve the effects of a wide variety of respiratory and sinus conditions. Reduces sneezing clearing expectorant and chesty canine bark, and calming cough enough to breathe freely.
Add 5cc to a nebulizer for each treatment. Use up to 3 times daily. If problem persist consult your veterinarian.
Chelated silver and distilled water
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.