PetSilver Wound Spray with Chelated Silver, Vet Formulated, All Natural Pain Free Formula, Relief for Hot Spots, Wounds and Burns
- PetSilver Natural Wound Spray is perfect for pet wounds of any kind. Completely safe on all types of animal skin. If your poor kitty just has to lick that hurt spot, there's no need to worry about them getting a little of this spray in their mouth. This spray creates a protective layer over top of wound areas, abrasions, lacerations, hot spots, burns, rashes and more. No stinging and non toxic. Use to support the healthy healing process and recovery times, when used regularly.
- Only distilled water and chelated silver are the ingredients of this cleansing first aid spray for pets. Chelated silver is a silver solution that helps with the enzymes that contribute to poor wound and abrasion hygiene. This product is formulated for common household pets, like dogs and cats. Helps provide quick relief as a skin soother for the claws, ears, face, nose, foot, paw pads, and the rest of the body. Gentle formula means it's good for use around eyes.
- PetSilver's wound spray is most effective as a preventative measure for infections and to cleanse wounds. May help with keeping cuts, rashes, and raw skin from worsening from excessive licking and the dangers of a slow healing process. An essential part of any pet owner's first aid kit! Excellent non-prescription medicine for all kinds of health issues, such as acne, itchy skin, healing from mange and infections. See reductions in itch, licking of hot spots, and other skin and wound ailments.
- Each bottle is safety sealed with a full bottle shrink wrap to prevent tampering. Since the active ingredient, silver, does not expire, you can keep it until it is fully used. Many pet owners find that this chelated silver spray is more effective than other supplies structured as butters, balms, creams, drops, liquids, lotions, ointments, gels, and wipes.
- MADE IN THE USA - American made with pride. You can trust what you are giving your pet -- because we are giving it to our pets! We stand behind our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact us with any questions. We are only happy when you and your fur babies are happy!
Indications for Use:
First aid for wounds, itchy skin, scratching, hot spots, and skin and coat issues.
To apply, first make sure your furry friend is secure and comfortable. Spray a small spritz on the affected area and let it air dry. Avoid drying with a towel or other object to avoid irritating the wounded area. To help with healing, a cone may be necessary for your pet so they don't irritate the area with excessive licking. Safe for a kitten and puppy.
Chelated silver and distilled water
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.