PetSilver® Wound Spray with New Chelated Silver |Antimicrobial Wound Care for Cats, Dogs and Horses| Rapid Healing for Hot Spots, Burns, Cuts, Scratches, Itchy Skin, Yeast and Bacteria Infections
- Veterinarian-formulated spray with chelated silver provides rapid healing wound care for dog and cats.
- Promotes rapid healing and relief for hot spots, burns, cuts, scratches, itchy skin, yeast, bacterial infections, mange, and a variety of skin issues.
- Chelated silver is a powerful anti-fungal and anti-bacterial microbicide that is all-natural and non-toxic to the body but lethal to over 650 disease-causing bacteria.
- Presence of silver near a virus, fungus, bacteria, or other pathogen disables its oxygen metabolism enzyme and suffocates the pathogen within 4 to 6 minutes.
- Painless when applied, non-drying formula contains no alcohol, chlorine, or iodine-based chemicals. Safe for pets to lick and digest.
Treat your pet with the healing power of chelated silver with the PetSilver® Wound Spray. A powerful and all-natural microbicide, chelated silver is an effective non-toxic remedy for healing many skin issues including cuts, abrasions, wounds, burns, bacterial infections, skin rashes or dermatitis. The presence of silver near the pathogens actually cuts off their oxygen and suffocates them in four to six minutes, which speeds up the healing process while offering pain relief and reducing inflammation. Known to kill 99.9% of bacteria, it’s totally safe for pets and people, and it’s even okay for them to lick and digest—spray it in their water bowl or on their toys to kill germs! And unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which also destroy beneficial enzymes, Pet Silver leaves these tissues-cell enzymes intact.
Clean area of dirt and debris. Apply 3-4 sprays to affected area twice daily. Dress area if needed. Consult your veterinarian if problem persists.
Exclusive Formulation of Chelated Silver and Distilled Water