Daily Medication Journal | Medication Log | Track Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Pulse | Spiral Bound | Compact Size | Full Year Medical Journal
- Take the right medications at the right time. Avoid duplication. Avoid mistakes.
- Easy to use anywhere – simple layout, compact size (8 in X 5 in.) spiral bound to lay flat. A full year of weekly records.
- Monitors: Daily medications (dosage and when to take), blood pressure, pulse, blood sugar, & more
- Valuable to have in medical emergencies, seeing primary physician and specialists, and for caregivers.
- Better than a smartphone app for many seniors – it is something you can physically touch, write in, and easily share with loved ones and especially physician.
Remember to take your medicine!
It is estimated that 57% of seniors forget to take or forget when they have taken their medications.
It is important to take the correct medications as your physician prescribes. This Daily Medication Journal will help you or loved ones to take the right medication at the right time.
This small, take anywhere journal, keeps a daily log of blood pressure, pulse, and blood sugar (where necessary).
A full year of weekly records for Medications, Dosage/Dosages Taken and Daily times to take medications. The Daily Medication Journal has an undated calendar so you may start using at any time.
See photos for the size of this journal. It’s compact size is slightly smaller than a half sheet of paper.
Start keeping track of your medications taken and your vitals. Buy one today!