Sinking Pool Chlorine Dispenser | Sinks to the Bottom, Cleans Pool Water, Then Floats to the Top | Uses Less Chlorine | Less Chlorine Odor | The Sunken Treasure
Sinking Chlorine Dispenser - It Sinks, Sanitizes Pool Water, Then Floats for Refilling
- DITCH THE FLOATER! While other chlorine dispensers are cheaply made and quickly break, leak, sink and fail, the Sunken Treasure chlorine dispenser last for many years and uses half the chlorine to clean your pool water more effectively!
- SINK YOUR CHLORINE! Pool chlorine tablets dissolve 2 to 3 times slower at the bottom of your pool. Sink your chlorine tablets inside the Sunken Treasure dispenser which safely houses the chlorine tabs inside. Since the chlorine is always deep underwater, all the chlorine is used in your water -- not evaporating into the air like with a floating chlorine dispenser. Uses about HALF the chlorine of a floating chlorine dispenser. One tab in the Sunken Treasure is equal to 3 to 4 tabs in a floater!
- DISPENSER LASTS LONGER. Stop buying the cheap chlorine floaters that waste chlorine and fail in one season! This dispenser stays deep underwater cleaning your pool water – not getting scorched by the sun. No more replacing the cheap floating dispensers every season. Pays for itself in one season because you use so much less chlorine.
- ENJOY YOUR POOL AGAIN. Enjoy the beauty of your pool without the chlorine smell! Get back to having beautiful blue sparkling water in your pool. Get you pool clean, not smelling like chlorine!
- GUARANTEED. Get yours today, Risk Free. If you are not fully satisfied, you may return it for a full refund. Just contact us if there is a problem. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Made in the USA. Not recommend for dark plaster pools or vinyl lined pools as the chlorine may cause premature bleaching.
Tired of replacing cheap floating dispensers?
Spending too much money on chlorine?
Check out the Sunken Treasure!
How Does It Work?
The Sunken Treasure houses a chlorine tablet and takes it deep under water. There it cleans the water thoroughly and efficiently, at the bottom of the pool. The unit dispenses all the chlorine. None of the chlorine is wasted into the air as with floating dispensers. When the chlorine tablet is dissolved, the unit floats to the water surface for convenient refilling.
Why Is It Better Than a Floating Dispenser?
With traditional floating chlorine dispensers, much of the chlorine is wasted since it is sitting on the top of the water with much of the chlorine being released as harmful toxic fumes into the air. With the Sunken Treasure, however, ALL of the chlorine is utilized in the pool water since it is fully submerged, releasing chlorine and cleaning the water from the bottom up. This eliminates the need to stuff a floating dispenser with as many chlorine tabs as will fit. For the Sunken Treasure only 1 chlorine tablet is recommended, 2 tablets for a unit in the deep end of a diving pool.
Will it Work for My Pool?
The Sunken Treasure chlorine tab dispenser was designed and engineered to work well in pools and spas all across the country. It also works very well in extreme heat climates with low or high humidity. For best results, follow instructions provided with the unit. Not recommend for dark plaster pools or vinyl lined pools as the chlorine may cause premature bleaching.
How many Sunken Treasure units are enough for my pool?
For a typical play pool or spa (12,000 gallons or less) - 1 Sunken Treasure
For larger pools (over 15,000 gallons) 2 units
For very large pools (over 25,000 gallons) 3 units